- Meeting Areas are available for a small fee to non-profit organizations. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 334-774-5480 to reserve a room.
- Reference Service provides information on most subjects. A librarian is available to help patrons find resources they need to conduct their research.
- Telephone Reference Service answers the need for quick facts or figures, responding to your short answer questions.
- Free Internet is offered to adults and children. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Inter-library Loan (ILL) allows patrons to borrow material from libraries throughout the state and nation.
- Genealogy assistance is available in the Creel Richardson Room which contains the special documents, rare books and local history, including marriage and cemetery records. We also have free access to Ancestry.com
- Young Adult Services give young people 12 years of age and older the opportunity to volunteer for community service. In addition, we have a YA section aimed at meeting the specific needs for teens as well as a Graphic Novel section.
- Children's Programs are offered each Thursday to encourage reading a library usage contact email@example.com for more information.
- Popcorn & a Movie is program held one Saturdays each month. Check our Children's Newsletter for dates and movie titles.
- Online Card Catalog service is available to patrons via any computer with internet access. This can be access at http://odcpl.com/using-the-library/search-the-catalog/
- The Alabama Virtual Library is available via Internet, and patrons can access large databases of current information. Register for your AVL card at the Circulation Desk and access at www.avl.lib.al.us
- Learning Express Library can be accessed at the Library or at home to practice for a variety of tests. www.learningexpresshub.com/learningexpresslibrary
- Free Online Homework Assistantis provided by Alabama Public Library Service (APLS). Students can receive online help with homework assignments in math, English, social studies, and science. This service is available daily from 3 pm until midnight.